Responsible for controlling, reporting and budget management, and business planning across B2C line of business, including Mobile and Fixed.
1. Translate the Commercial plans into list of KPIs and develop the appropriate reporting mechanism to provide continuous tracking for KPIs.
2. Lead and Own the reporting for all business and consumer segments among B2C line of business in terms of revenue and profitability.
3. Control Revenue & Cost budget for B2C line of business (Mobile and Fixed) and ensure abidance to the budget targets.
4. Lead the coordination of all business plans across different segments (Mobile and Fixed), and in relation to the overall company objectives.
5. Liaise with top management to set commercial priorities across the different business segments (within Mobile and Fixed business line ).
6. Provide monthly P&L report and communicate financial results to top management.
7. Build & automate effective dashboard and reports.
8. Create periodic re-forecasts, identifying risks and challenges, challenging the business teams and agreeing actions.
9. Interpret business trends and communicate with business partners.
10. Responsible for issuing materials to top management for periodic reviews & Handling all the required Ad-Hoc reports & analysis.
11. Develop and submit the commercial input and material required for the company business reviews and board meetings.
University graduate from a recognized university, preferably from Business Administration.
Minimum of 4 years experience in a related field; 2 of which in the telecommunications industry.
Skills and Abilities:
Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Excellent computer skills.
Self-dependent and motivated.
Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Sharp and calculated.
Quality focus with high attention to detail.
Strong business sense.
Ability to work in dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Excellent communication skills ensuring diplomacy in dealings.
Objective personality and highly stress tolerant.
Highly organized with good coordination skills.
Tagged as: development, lead, management, manager, sales
This position will be responsible for developing plans, analyzing financial results, completing special projects, and producing weekly/monthly reporting relating to...Apply For This Job
What You’ll Be Doing: Provide comprehensive financial metrics and forecasts to program managers, finance department, and senior staff while maintaining...Apply For This Job